[Ambassadors] who knows somebody at http://openfacts.berlios.de ?

Hello,
I can't get to anybody at http://openfacts.berlios.de

Theis site is broken because I try to open a new account and I get this error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index-en.phtml on this server.

I would like to add a new wiki entry - howto compile uvc webcam module
on fedora and I can't!

Is there somebody you can point me to? Are there any German
Ambassadors that know the people running http://openfacts.berlios.de ?

Cheers,
Valent.

--