[Ambassadors] FOSDEM2008 / organisational from OUTSIDE Belgium

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:55:34 UTC 2008

Dear *,

After what you wrote on this post, I think you can understand the
difficulty for an on-site ambassador to find accommodation which
satisfy everybody.
I let you imagine if I had booked expensive hotel for the Fedora group.
I can bet some of you would have not been happy with that choice. :(
Let's hope you understand my point of view.

Ok, for this year it is a little bit missed. :(
However, as we are going to meet each other and as you probably have
booked or will book your trip in different hotels, hostels this year
it may be easier during the FOSDEM '08  to decide what will be the
best accommodation for FOSDEM '09 in accordance with all our different
requirements.

So, I think it is a task I have to do during the event.

What do you think about that ?

Excuse me again for this year, guys. ;-]

BTW, thanks a lot for you work Gerold and Bart.

Kind Regards
Frederic Hornain