[Ambassadors] Lolug Pillole

Dear *,

next February there's a "Fedora Event" in Italy.

"Lolug Pillole" is a periodic event with a different topic every time. Lolug (Lodi LUG) ask me to organize an evening closed to Fedora.

Every ambassadors interested can contact me and organize event all together. I hope Italian ambassadors will help me to pass event announce through different local-lug mailing list (especially for the north Italy area)

Details soon on the wiki...

Take care
bye

Francesco