Re: [Ambassadors] Introductions

Welcome Magie to Fedora Family

Best regards
P.

2008/1/18, Magie Antonio <magie fedoraproject org>:
Hi,

Magie here. I am a new Fedora Ambassador from the Philippines and I just
wanted to say hello to everyone. :)

My first act as FA was to showcase Fedora during the Creative Commons
Philippines ( http://creativecommons.org/international/ph/) launch last
January 14, 2007.

I noticed from the archives that ambassadors from the Philippines are
relatively quiet. Perhaps we should organize a meeting in Manila to plan
possible activities for PH? My organization will be happy to sponsor the
venue.

Regards,
Magie

--