[Ambassadors] Fedora media requests

I've noticed that the media request site is offline and wondered if it
is going to be brought back online so I can order a bunch for events I
do all year long.

The link that is pointed to from the wiki
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff) is this one:

http://fedoranews.org/form/Ambassadors.html

Is that one correct?  If not, what is the correct one?

I'm also aware of the Fedora Media Project and am involved in burning
CDs/DVDs for that, but I'd like to give away pressed media for many
reasons.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Clint