Re: [Ambassadors] Dipanjan C sent you a special gift

Just, lol.

2008/7/5 Francesco Ugolini <fugolini fedoraproject org>:
There is a specific policy that don't allow any kind of spam here,
moreover I saw this message in another list.

I hope this was only a mistake: next time, to guarantee all M-L
members, I or another M-L admin will be forced to remove your email
adress from the list (following the M-L policy rules).

Regards

Francesco Ugolini