[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2008

Sandro and I have begun talking about the next FAD in Europe, in which we hope to put together our plans for Red Hat's next budget year (March 2009 - February 2010).

We are beginning to collect ideas, and volunteers, here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2008

The folks who come to FAD are considered the "core leadership team" for Fedora in Europe for the coming year. Anyone is welcome to attend. In theory, we would like a representation from various countries, with about 10 attendees total (though there is no limit).

FAMSCo members from Europe are encouraged to attend. The Fedora Project will help to provide budget for the event, which can include subsidies for travel and lodging as necessary.

I really appreciate the work that everyone in our EMEA Fedora community does to help keep us organized, and even though we still have half of this year left, I want to make sure that we're thinking about what is important to us next year.

--Max