[Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Dipanjan Chakraborty chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:14:21 UTC 2008

I asked for a response from my college about the documents I submitted on
the mentorship project. They want a mail (a very short one) from a neutral
Fedora representative (one who is not related to the college) describing the
procedure (that leaves me out since I am a student there). Will any one of
you be able to do it? Sushmit, can you do it? Send the mail to <
anirban.mukherjee at rcciit.in> addressed to the Principal of RCC Institute of
Information Technology.

Dipanjan Chakraborty