[Ambassadors] North America / South America ambassador meetings

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Juan Carlos Lin wrote:

Hi all!

Need new leader for North & south America meetings volunteer

Because of Internet constant problems in Paraguay, can not hold regular
meeting and causing delay on the project.

Thanks for your efforts, Juan Carlos.

I think it's time to separate the North American and South American meetings.

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira is already pushing to organize both LATAM and Brazilian meetings on a regular basis. I have cc'd him on this email.

Which leaves North America.

North American ambassadors: I would like to propose a bi-weekly meeting. Roll call: who would be interested in such a meeting?

--g