[Ambassadors] North America / South America ambassador meetings

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 18:14:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, inode0 wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Which leaves North America.
>>
>> North American ambassadors: I would like to propose a bi-weekly meeting.
>> Roll call: who would be interested in such a meeting?
>
> As long as the meetings consist of more than roll call followed by
> cancellation for lack of a quorum. :)
>
> John

Well, that all depends upon us, doesn't it?  :)

We need a strong core of no less than 4-6 folks who will be there every
meeting.  My take: we should be getting together every two weeks.  If we
can get this quorum to agree, we can gather enough momentum to make these
meetings meaningful.  I will lead for now.

My take: evenings are better than days.  Maybe every other Tuesday, 9pm
Eastern, starting Tuesday the 15th?

--g