Re: [Ambassadors] North America / South America ambassador meetings

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, inode0 wrote:

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
Which leaves North America.

North American ambassadors: I would like to propose a bi-weekly meeting.
Roll call: who would be interested in such a meeting?

As long as the meetings consist of more than roll call followed by
cancellation for lack of a quorum. :)

John

Well, that all depends upon us, doesn't it?  :)

We need a strong core of no less than 4-6 folks who will be there every meeting. My take: we should be getting together every two weeks. If we can get this quorum to agree, we can gather enough momentum to make these meetings meaningful. I will lead for now.

My take: evenings are better than days. Maybe every other Tuesday, 9pm Eastern, starting Tuesday the 15th?

--g