[Ambassadors] Lindependence and RMLL reports?

Over the weekend, two interesting events happened -- one was Lindependence and the other was RMLL.

No time pressure, as I know that everyone is busy -- but I'm curious to see the event reports from both of those, both from the perspective of how things went, but also from the perspective of whether or not we should fund them again next year.

I hope they both went well!

--Max