Re: [Ambassadors] Lindependence and RMLL reports?

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Larry Cafiero wrote:

Actually, Lindependence starts on Sunday, July 13 -- it was originally scheduled for July 4, but it was pushed back a week. Two Lindependence events next week are July 13 and July 15 at Taylor Hall in Felton Presbyterian Church, 6090 Highway 9, Felton, Calif.

For more information, see http://www.lindependence.net

As the organizer of Lindependence, I can assure you that Fedora will be adequately represented :-)

Alrighty, then. Calendars and I don't get along. Good luck at the event! ;)

--Max