[Ambassadors] Visita mi perfil de Facebook

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 8 20:09:19 UTC 2008

2008/7/8 Francisco Javier Rodríguez Arias <invite+plfdfcg1 at facebookmail.com>:
> facebook

I sent an email few days ago with an explicit ban to every mass mail
service sent to a public list (Fedora Ambassadors List).

Now, I have to discuss about this specific case with the other FAmSCo members.

If, and that's true, the previous same situation was forgiven, now
it's strange that after less than a week the same situation happened.

We can't accept a spam list, and I and all List administrators have to
guarantee all the readers.

BTW, if you use a web service that allow to send mass mails, please
pay attention not to include list adresses or it will cause such "bad"
situation, that now aren't acceptable.

Sorry, but we have to make this statment clear (I will create a
specific thread about this issue after FAmSCo will decide about this
case).

Regards

Francesco Ugolini