[Ambassadors] Fedora project in Portugal

Eunir Augusto euniraugusto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 02:33:11 UTC 2008

Giving up work, indicate the address to the address
www.projectofedora.orgofficial
www.fedoraproject.org

We had just a touch of Portuguese ambassadors. In principle, I am making the
portal in localhost, and this will be powered by the Portuguese ambassador
Silvio Reis

How is undergoing tests, we believe sensible to leave the original being
directed.

Please, the other ambassadors in Portugal, come into contact so we can bring
the Fedora project for Portugal. We have the support of you.

Besides me, the Brazilian ambassador Erick Goes are contributing. We support
the Brazilian project in Portugal, for growth of Linux Fedora.

We expect the other ambassadors Portuguese

Thanks.

Eunir Augusto