From: Saahil Hakimuddin <saahil.in@gmail.com>
Subject: [Ambassadors] I just joined Fedora Ambassadors
To: fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com
Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 11:44 PM

Hi,
I am Saahil Hakimuddin and i am an undergraduate student at Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. I am pursuing my Bachelor of Engineering degree from this institute in Computer Science and Engineering. I have been using linux since 2 years now, been using fedora 8 since october last year and have now completely moved on to open source. I am a member of the Linux User Group in my institute. I have a working knowledge of C++, java, html, flash and other web development tools. I am also doing a self learning course of Android SDK. I plan to take part in programmes related to spreading awareness about open source platforms, how powerful open source development tools can be and the role of peer discussions and public forums in the world of open source technology. I want to represent my country India from Manipal, Karnataka region.
thanks for your help and support
saahil