Re: [Ambassadors] Event Budget September 1 - November 30

I can talk as a Fedora ambassador and also as an organization member:

As an Ambassador

I'm trying to accept 4 local ambassadors as Conferencist, but I'll like to bring some international ambassador as well.

It could be great to have some T-shirts (we have some that we made by our own; but they have more than 2 years old now.. and only have 5 of them; now we are more than 15 members).

Aditional, I don't really know if this could be possible; but can be a cool thing that our conferencist could give some gifts at the end of their conferences (I'll be one of them)... something like a T-shirt, cd's, stickers... a penguin... lol; really don't know; but "something" could be great.

This Expo & Conferes is International; people from Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, Panamá, Colombia, Brasil, Mexico and others are going to attend as conferencist and as general public. I have to be honest with one thing... Venezuela is going trough an Ubuntu/Debian Colapse, and people is starting to use more fedora in pro of the new AND stable software that our distro can offer... I'll like to help that with some "high level" conferencist from fedora. Do you know who can come?... maybe yourself Mr. Spevack... we could enjoy your presence here :D. but I'll vote also for Rodrigo Padula... he has been a mayor help specially for me.

/me :$

Well... I'll keep in touch; this is the first big event at Venezuela; it would be something speciall for us.

Thanks for all this kind of help :$