Re: [Ambassadors] Lindependence and RMLL reports?

Pierre-Yves wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:11:52 +0200 (CEST), Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com>
wrote:
Over the weekend, two interesting events happened -- one was
Lindependence and the other was RMLL.

No time pressure, as I know that everyone is busy

Hi

For the RMLL, we have asked our friends that were there to send a small
evaluation, but the first feed back have been good :)

As announced there is the evaluation of the events made by the ambassadors that were in the RMLL.

Regards,

Pierre