[Ambassadors] Reminder: North American Ambassadors meeting tonight!

Hello, North American ambassadors. Please be sure to make tonight's meeting.

When:	9pm Eastern US time

Where:	#fedora-meeting, irc.freenode.net

Why:	To figure out how ambassadors can have maximum impact in
	North America.  How should we be spending our time?  LUG
	outreach?  Government outreach?  College recruiting?
	Burning CDs?  A short update on North American events,
	followed by an open discussion, followed, I hope, by
	a list of actionable work items.

--g