Re: [Ambassadors] thinking about the mentor program

Dipanjan Chakraborty wrote:
I think there has been a misunderstanding. What I meant was: are all projects of the level of undergraduate students?

That depends on the skill set and interest of the students involved and cannot be generalized. There are projects at various levels and I am sure they can find a few they would be interested in.

Rahul