Re: [Ambassadors] LinuxWorld

Hey,

Is it for ppl in NA only ?? Or can anyone participate ?
--
Md. Ahsanur Rashid,

Undergraduate Student,
Level-4, Term-1,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE),
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET),
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Tel - (+88) 01715621323

Web: http://introspection.me.uk/