[Ambassadors] Workshop in Dharan for Linux Help Wanted!

´╗┐Dear Friends,

As you all might know, we here at Dharan are planning for a workshop on
Linux. We would also like to keep some programming sessions and much
more.

Things are yet to be finalized. But we would like your inputs.

Please view our site and comment.

www.workshopdharan.wordpress.com (Website)

http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index php?title=Training_on_FOSS_ _BPKIHS
(Wiki at FOSS-Nepal)

Please comment and help us build the pillars for tomorrow.

Tushar