[Ambassadors] North American ambassadors: new tasks page

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 16:20:29 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Clint Savage wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello folks.  A simple page for tracking our todo items and weekly agenda
>> here:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NorthAmerica
>>
>> So, you North American ambassadors, feel free to fill it up for tomorrow's
>> meeting.  ;)
>>
> Greg,
>
> David and I have been working feverishly on the agenda.  Its already
> taking shape here.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2008-07-22
>
> Seems to me most of the Ambassador stuff is here and that page is just
> extra.  Sorry if I'm stepping on toes.

I'm happy to completely cede any "leadership" here.  ;)

The one thing you should consider: the virtue of having an "open tasks"
page is that anyone can go to it, at any time, and see what's currently
being worked on, and what the status is.  Redoing that with a new page
every week can mean a lot of churn.

But that's my $0.02, and if you want to do things your way, so be it.  :)

--g