[Ambassadors] EUROPE: CDs, Shirts and Stickers

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jul 25 10:01:27 UTC 2008

> The T-shirt shown doesn't have our official logo on it, but I think
> there ought to be one -- a small one on the upper back, or on one
> sleeve.  That helps to keep the brand identification even though the
> front has a completely different presentation of the word "fedora."

To summarize the requirements:

FRONT of the shirt:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_T(2d)Shirt_tshirt_love.png

BACK of the shirt:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/2/2d/Logo_fedoralogo.png

(but smaller, and up near the top in the center, by the neck).

I envision us having the shirts printed in white.

========

That's it!  Let's not make this any more complicated than we need to!
:)

The only question worth asking at this point is "do the EMEA Ambassadors
like that design enough to spend some of our money producing it?"
Personally, I think it is cool, fun, and different from all the other
shirts that we have, and I vote yes.

It's the Fedora logo -- live a little!

--Max