Re: [Ambassadors] EUROPE: CDs, Shirts and Stickers

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008, Thomas Canniot wrote:

How much does it cost for RH to create 400 live cds ?

The 400 Live CDs cost about 430 EUR. Is that a good price or not? I only got 400 because I wasn't sure some of our ambassadors know of a place where we can get a better price. But 400 means we'll have enough for FrOSCon and a few other events, and it was very simple to get them, because RH marketing folks in Munich (Alessandra Moraldi) helped!

Alessandra is also in the process of doing a bank transfer of 2000 EUR from the Fedora/CommuntiyArchitecture budget to Fedora EMEA e.V., which will be used for FrOSCon, for a meal during the French Ambassador meetup, for the shirts and stickers we are talking about producing, etc.

--Max