[Ambassadors] Drupal International event Fedora promotion at Gujarat , India

Dear All,

I am Nilesh at (city :)Ahmedabad, (state) Gujarat, country India, are participating a drupal camp from 8-10 August 2008.

It was already mention by Mr. Nirmal Pathak and Mr. Nehal Dattani.

As Fedora 9 is offering drupal out of the box we are going to distribute Feodar DVD as a part of the official Kit.

Total participation will be around 500 candidates.

We also like to print Fedora Log on DVDs.

One more thing I am going to conduct one presentation of 2 hour on Performance tuning of Apache with Mr. Niraj Bhatt (www.niraj.info ).

Anybody in Gujarat can Join us at Drupal camp.

Any suggestion are welcom to promote Fedora at Drupal.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.