[Ambassadors] CDs from RH Singapore

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Heherson Pagcaliwagan wrote:

This may already be off-topic but can RH Singapore do the same for APAC :) APAC is beginning to have some events of its own and the CDs would really be a great help.

I'm sure we can. You should contact Harish Pillay (hpillay at redhat dot com). We won't be able to do it until after September 1 though, when our budget is refreshed for a new quarter.

--Max