[Ambassadors] reminder: event reports

I have cleaned up the Event Report guidelines page on the wiki. Please remember that an event report is required if you are a leader of an event, and highly suggested if you attend an event, but are not the primary organizer.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReportingGuidelines

We've been doing a great job on event reports, but we must make sure it continues!!

Hopefully in the next week we'll see some event reports from OSCON and OLS attendees.

--Max