Re: [Ambassadors] EUROPE: CDs, Shirts and Stickers

Dear Harish Pillay,

I'm from Indonesia, can we ask you to provide the CD and/or DVD for our community events?
Which will be held at Jakarta in October or November 2008.

best regards,
Indrayana MB.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Harish Pillay <harish pillay gmail com> wrote:
Heherson -

> This may already be off-topic but can RH Singapore do the same for APAC :)
> APAC is beginning to have some events of its own and the CDs would really be
> a great help.

Please contact me at hpillay at redhat dot com.  I will have to put
these requests into
our planning for the September-November quarter.

--
Harish Pillay h pillay ieee org gpg id: 746809E3
fingerprint: F7F5 5CCD 25B9 FC25 303E 3DA2 0F80 27DB 7468 09E3