[Ambassadors] Custom printed USB flash drives for schwag/sale

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Jul 29 21:15:34 UTC 2008

Hi Matt!

I think RH had a number printed up for the last RH summit or FUDCon.
That being said - it looks like we'd be talking 10-12 dollars for a
1GB USB drive replete with logo based on my 5 minutes with Google if
we ordered several hundred.
But please attend the meeting and bring this up.

Thanks,

David Nalley