[Ambassadors] Fedora 9 CD/DVDs

Hi all,
	I sent a mail few day ago about Italian Linux Day that will be on
October 25th.

We will bet on Fedora USB fill station, but we wish to have also CD/DVDs
to give away, we won't to spend money to print CDs.. there are still
Fedora 9 CD/DVDs left?

Unfortunately, we can't provide Fedora 10, because it will come out
about few days after October 25th .

I hope someone can reply to me.

thanks
luca
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 65th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3174

Q:	Why did the astrophysicist order three hamburgers?
A:	Because he was hungry.