Re: [Ambassadors] Event Report: Palmetto Open Source Software Conference

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 18:34 -0400, David Nalley wrote:

> Following this was a really basic demonstration of OpenOffice.org. The
> presenter was a professor at the University of South Carolina who had
> her students create end-user howtos for OpenOffice.org this past year.
> I introduced myself to her and told her about the varied documentation
> projects we had at the Fedora Project and told her that I'd be happy
> to come down and introduce the Fedora Project to her students and see
> if we couldn't have some of their projects help Fedora out. She seemed
> receptive to this thought.

Good.  If you get to, please put her in contact with me.  We're starting
a connection with Fedora Docs and Seneca College's Tech Communications
program this Fall, so we have a real-life model to point at. :)

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41