[Ambassadors] Let me introdruce myself

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 09:40:52 UTC 2008

> y name is Marcel Berlau I'm 31 years old and I live in the
> vicinity of Cologne / Germany in Roesrath close to the airport Cologne /
> Bonn ...

Welcome Marcel ! Great to have you here as part of the ambassadors team

> So why I want to become an ambassador? Because I want to give the
> Fedora community something back. I'm not very good in programming and
> maintaining packages but I hope as an ambassador I can help to show
> people
> outside of the official and unofficial forums and mailing-list that
> Fedora is an very good state of the art Linux, easy to use free and
> open-source and with a lot of ideas.

Package Maintenance is one area of contribution and Fedora is a huge
project with lot of contributors and lot of areas where people can
still contribute . As an ambassador your contribution would be highly
appreciated :)

Welcome once again and Good luck with your activities !

Cheers,
Balaji