[Ambassadors] Linux Tag - My photos

Hi guys,
	I've just finished to upload my linux Tag photos on flickr, you can
find here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lfoppiano/sets/72157605321105891/

Using simple words: it was great!!
I want to say thanks to all people who make this event nice, funny and
beautiful :)

byez
Luca

PS: My report coming soon, right now is still WIP ;-)

--
Today is Boomtime, the 6th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3174

If you fall and break your legs, don't come running to me. -Samuel
  Goldwyn