Re: [Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Hi all,

unfortunately, I was just dropping in at the booth for a few minutes on saturday, but I agree with Max: Everything looked very well. *THUMBS UP*

I'm also preparing a blog post and uploading a few pictures and I'm really forward to the next event... I'll try to be somewhat more available.

It was my first LinuxTag, but I liked it a lot. Maybe, we could also organise something for CeBIT 2009...

Thank you everybody,
Sebastian

Max Spevack wrote:
I want to say a big THANK YOU to our entire LinuxTag team.

We had *by far* the most professional, best-looking, and most useful booth, staff, and presentation of any group.

I will be preparing the rest of my blog posts and trip report soon, but very quickly I must say that this was the best Fedora event I have been to, and I am so proud of our entire EMEA team.

Congratulations to all of you -- make sure you take a moment to enjoy the success of this week, and to feel proud about how much Fedora has achieved!

We were the #1 booth at the fair -- far more professional, far much more traffic, and far much more interest than any of the other communities that compete with us for contributor and developer mindshare.

More to follow on my blog in the next day or so....

Thank you all so much,
Max