[Ambassadors] self-intoduction

Hello everybody
I am a Chemical engineer, 56 years old. I am living in Northern Italy, between Milan and lake of Como. I was an expert of Computer assisted design in chemical engineering, before the Personal Computer age, that started in my office with a carton box from the Big Blue in 1983!!! I entered the Linux world at the beginning of the 2000s only because in a computer magazine I found a CD with RedHat 6.0 and as I am curious I installed an OS different from Windows. Since then I never left Redhat and finally I switched to Fedora.
In 2002 I introduced Linux in my office, Redhat at first and Fedora then.
As I love the bleeding edge software, I am pleased to use Fedora, and I like also Rawhide (writing from a F10 now).... For your information, I learnt Linux the hard way, no help around, I could only trust on the various mailing list: then some friend of mine saw my machines working with Fedora and asked for help to install....now we are a very small bunch of people working with Fedora here around. As I got much from Fedora, I decided to join the Ambassador group to give back some help to the Fedora help: of course, as I am not a big expert of software I could only join a group where not many deep technical skill were requested. I am running a small local website related to linux and fedora only as a meeting point for people interested in Linux/Fedora in the neighboroughs.

Please note that I joined the list as antoniomontag , can anybody explain how to modify my account to AntonioMontagnani ???

--
Antonio M
Mob.+393386586046

Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 Websurfing by Firefox 3.0pre
Linux Fedora F10 (Rawhide) on Acer 5720
Linux user number 362582
www.linuxsaronno.net
www.campingmonterosa.com