Re: [Ambassadors] Calling all North American ambassadors!

Hi Greg --

I plan to attend the Ohio Linux Fest this year and would be glad to help out with any Fedora activities there.

 - pascal

Fedora Ambassador: PascalCalarco

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

To be specific: all ambassadors from the United States and Canada. I have a question for all of you:

What event on the Fedora Events list will you plan to be attending this year?

--g