[Ambassadors] Philippines Fedora Ambassadors' Meet

Dear fellow Philippine Ambassadors,

If you have time on Monday, maybe we can meet up for lunch and talk about
Fedora among other stuff. Lunch is on me. ;)

I hope we can all make it on June 9, (that's a non-working holiday for us)
at around 11AM at Bluepoint Foundation, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.

You can also email me directly - magie fedoraproject org for anything.

Best regards,
Magie

--
Magie Antonio