Re: [Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Hi,

There were many questions about what`s diffrent than Suse, Debian, ...
^^
... do we really need to compare with the other "big" Distributions? Do
we?
In my Eyes, the "User" should have a mind of one's own and also "build"
that. I don't know SuSE either Debian, Mandriva or others because I have
no time to do so *g*

No direct comparison, the comparison has to be done by the user. But we should point to our core features:

- upstream
- vanilla
- bleeding edge
- customization