Re: [Ambassadors] Fwd: Fedora party in INDIA

Hi Balaji
well Nikhil has planned a lot for the party , but as u might already be aware , the awareness is quite low here in andhra pradesh , ... so we would love to have as much help as possible . Please let us know what else can be included , any local contacts who could speak on the Fedora Project and other topics as Nikhil has already mentioned !

Thanks
Satish

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:17 PM, G <balajig81 gmail com> wrote:
Hi

>  The Fedora community across the globe has events in every country.
> Unfortunately we havent conducted any till date.
>  How about conducting a Fedora community meet or event at Hyderabad .

Great Work !. I am really happy that a Fedora focused event is
happening in India .

>  Focus would be on things like Virtualization on Fedora
>  Fedora Spins
>  Fedora Community

Are you gonna invite speakers to speak on these topics ? or you gonna
show a demo of something ? or is it gonna be some kind of install
fest/release party ?

Cheers,
Balaji