[Ambassadors] Re: one small thing / eine kleine Sache

Yaakov Nemoy schrieb:
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Christoph Wickert wrote:

I agree, breakfast was wonderful.  But the lack of wireless that was free
is really almost a deal-breaker for staying there again.

+1

I do think it's important to stay somewhere with a good breakfast.  I know
that for myself, being able to eat a big meal in the morning gave me a lot
of energy, which kind of made up for the not-so-good lunch.

It makes up for the hangover too.  (What do you mean you didn't wake
up with one, at least once?)

+1
I personaly dont care what kind of ho(s)tel it is. We are there for
sleeping and breakfast, so there should be a bed and something to eat in
the morning  ;) .
Beds are not that important ( at least for me )  but a good breakfast
keeps you strong the whole day.
peter