Re: [Ambassadors] Hi, i believe that most of all people here already read my presentation mail but i sent it only 4 the announce and marketing list, then its ambassadors list time.

His tutorials help a lot people seeking more information about the
Gimp, I always look your blog and think "this guy knows too much!"
Welcome!