Re: [Ambassadors] Introduction

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Harry <redhat y7mail com> wrote:
Dear Friends and my future assets

I would like to Introduce myself, My name is Harry Sukumar, I have just
joined the fedora-ambassador team,

I am very honored and privileged to be part of fedora-ambassador team

Currently I am working as Application Support Manager for Bond
University Gold Coast Australia, I have several years of Experience as
Windows and Unix System Administrator, but mainly Windows, My first
exposure to fedora was in 2005 and i have loved fedora ever since.

I have deployed lot of Redhat Server in the past currently we are
running 23 CentOS and 6 Fedora Server at the university, Although most
of our Unix Infrastructure is based on Solaris my plans are to slowly
migrate them all the Redhat.

Any way coming back to the point; the whole purpose of joining the
ambassador team is because i work for University and there is a lot of
potential in spreading fedora at the university level

I have been promoting the fedora  at the University I thought i might as
well become the official part fedora-ambassador team

Welcome Harry, i myself always prefer to promote Fedora at school/university, places like them give you more interested & serious audience...

Cheers

Once Again Thank you all for having me as part of the team :)

--

Harry Sukumar