Re: [Ambassadors] Self-Introduction : Jaydeep Rathava

Hi Jayadeep

> Hello Friends
>
> I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jaydeep Rathava and I have just
> joined the Fedora-Ambassador Project & Free Media Distribution Project. This
>
> is my first email to this community.

Welcome ! Great to have you here as part of the fedora project. Yeah
Free Media distribution is one important part of the Ambassadors's
programme and i am glad that you are part of it..

> & i am working as a design engineer for one of the reputed MNC situated
>
> in Kolkata,India. Now a days I am using & promoting open source utilities to
> the society..!

Great ! I am trying to convince my company to setup a mirror in India
for fedora . you could also try for one in your company. If any one of
the companies accept, it would be really good.

Good Luck and Welcome once again !

Cheers,
Balaji