[Ambassadors] Introduction

ankur sinha sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 7 03:01:04 UTC 2008

Hey all,
      Just here to introduce myself. Im Ankur Sinha and Ive just signed up for the Fedora-Ambassador Project & Free Media Distribution Project a few days back.I also signed up for bug triaging.

Something about myself ::  Im still a college going student and have just entered 3rd Semester. May not have much to contribute at this stage but Im learning quickly and will be of more use in the near future.I have used fedora for a year now.I am the kind that experiments a lot, and fedoraforum.org's the one that gets me out of holes all the time.

Is really great to be a part of the Fedora Communities..

Regards,

Ankur

      Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Go to http://in.yahoo.com/