Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

Hi,
I have some new ideas about Fedora Free Media program, I wanted to tell this on yesterday┬┤s meeting. I was present there also, before the time. But due to my network problem, after a while, I was disconnected from internet. My nick was SuLphEr.

I need the meeting logs. Can anyone provide it to me? Thanks.