Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

Do you think a community or project can progress this way?

No, definitely not. First off, I want to thank you for your efforts Susmit.

Secondly, I want you to know that we are actively working on getting stronger leadership from within Red Hat to our Fedora community in both India and APAC.

We've got budget set aside... we're just waiting for the leadership to step up, be vocal, and help people like you represent Fedora.

Please don't give up on us -- we're working on improving the situation as quickly as we can!

--Max