Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

Susmit -

Hi.  I share your disappointment.  The timeslot on weekends generally
is bad for me
but I did try to make it this time, but was not able to.

In any case, I will like to perhaps call for another session really
soon - like this
Thursday, June 12th at the same times as was proposed for this past Sunday.

We have plenty to do and when we have a good few meetings done, we can see
the momentum pick up.

--
Harish Pillay h pillay ieee org gpg id: 746809E3
fingerprint: F7F5 5CCD 25B9 FC25 303E 3DA2 0F80 27DB 7468 09E3