Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

> Secondly, I want you to know that we are actively working on getting
> stronger leadership from within Red Hat to our Fedora community in both
> India and APAC.
>
> We've got budget set aside... we're just waiting for the leadership to step
> up, be vocal, and help people like you represent Fedora.

That would atleast include me.

> Please don't give up on us -- we're working on improving the situation as
> quickly as we can!

Indeed.  We have a lot to do and accomplish and let not missed chats
distract us.  Remember, it takes but one person to get the world moving.

--
Harish Pillay h pillay ieee org gpg id: 746809E3
fingerprint: F7F5 5CCD 25B9 FC25 303E 3DA2 0F80 27DB 7468 09E3