Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

>>  In any case, I will like to perhaps call for another session really
>>  soon - like this
>>  Thursday, June 12th at the same times as was proposed for this past Sunday.
>
> Same time would be difficult during the weekdays as lot of people
> might be working at office and they wouldnt have the access to get
> into the channels  using IRC Clients. Weekends are generally
> preferred. The timings could be decided

The reality of these meetings is that we can do best efforts to bring in the
most amount of participants.

Can I ask how has the participation on the chats been previously?  I have
not looked at the logs yet.

In general, I should be able to get online anywhere - I just need to get an
IRC client for my cell phone - any suggestions? I have a Nokia e51.

Harish