[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:23:33 UTC 2008

> The reality of these meetings is that we can do best efforts to bring in the
>  most amount of participants.
>
>  Can I ask how has the participation on the chats been previously?  I have
>  not looked at the logs yet.

I understand that the previous meeting has not been good and the other
meetings i am sorry i am not aware of coz i was not part of fedora at
that point of time :).

>  In general, I should be able to get online anywhere - I just need to get an
>  IRC client for my cell phone - any suggestions? I have a Nokia e51.

Even if a person has got all he wants say ( a cell phone with all
things) can this be done from office during working hours ? i am sure
lot of  people work for companies and i guess it would be a problem. I
feel it will be a problem for me atleast. How about this Sunday at 4
PM? If this is fine with everyone ? We could go ahead. Count me

Cheers,
Balaji